Rav is a strategic executive who has delivered solutions within the IT industry for 25 years. Following her passion to help people gain the skills they need for successful careers in the tech sector, she founded Structur3dpeople, supporting businesses with their recruitment and diversity goals whilst creating a workforce that represents the society we live in.
Structur3dpeople is a tech recruiter and diversity specialist. We partner with tech organisations to promote diversity and close the gender gap.
It’s an exciting time for the tech industry and we’re making sure everyone has an equal opportunity to be a part of it. We focus on building tools and programmes to bridge the gaps, so employers can focus on what they do best—creating and selling innovative products and services, whilst we help candidates realise their full potential and connect them to careers where they excel.
- Founded in 2015 by Rav Bumbra who is uniquely qualified with skills and insight from 25 years working in both tech and recruitment
- All conversations start with Rav Bumbra, not an account director
- We make the recruitment process more efficient for employers and candidates
Our unique Recruitment and Mentoring App, Cajigo provides employers with direct access to talent, whilst women can kick-start careers in tech or continue on the path to leadership with one of our mentoring programmes
We offer expert advice for businesses who are looking to set up or need assistance with their D&I strategies
We are experts in understanding your journey so we can meet your needs
Structur3dpeople is leading the diversity and inclusion conversation worldwide from our home in Bristol.
Structur3dpeople is committed to inspiring the next generation of tech talent while helping women gain the skills they need now through training and mentoring programmes.
Our social media campaign #GettingMoreWomenIntoTech promoted the visibility of role models in a variety of tech and digital roles to women and girls around the world. Jaqueline de Rojas, president at techUK, headlined the campaign.
- Our mentoring programmes have provided mentoring to 70 women by senior level executives for one year. A month after the programme started, 96% said their confidence improved and half went on to apply for roles they many not have considered beforehand.
- Our Mentoring App, Cajigo provides women everywhere with access to mentor to develop skills and increase diversity in the technology sector
Founder Rav Bumbra is a regular speaker at conferences around the UK, including Women in Technology, My mentor - the Women Sending the Elevator Back Down, and Gender Diversity - Let's Do This! at the Bath Digital Festival.
We are regularly featured in the press and contribute to articles promoting diversity and inclusion.